top of page
Time & Location
19 Feb 2022, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm AEDT
Fitzroy, 125 Napier St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
About the Event
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn what is propagating from cuttings and how does this differ from propagating from seed.
- Learn what soil type is suitable for plant propagating.
- Learn what types of plants are suitable for plant propagation.
- How to take cuttings from herbs and succulents in preparation for propagation.
- How to plant your cuttings to get the best results.
- How to make paper pots for your cuttings.
- Make name tag
- Every participant will take home a potted-up cutting to care for.
Terms and conditions:
bottom of page